ETF Sage logo

ETF Sage

Canadian ETF knowledgebase

iShares S&P/TSX Canadian Dividend Aristocrats Index ETF - CDZ

ETF Overview

iShares fund aims to tracks the S&P/TSX Canadian Dividend Aristocrats Index, less fees and expenses.

To qualify, securities must:

Additional Index Information

Since 1956, dividends have notably contributed 30% of the total equity return of the S&P/TSX Composite index, while capital gains accounted for the remaining 70%.

The S&P/TSX Canadian Dividend Aristocrats index captures both sustainable dividend income and capital appreciation potential which are both key factors in investors' total return expectations.

Key ETF Data

Category (main) Canadian Equity Income
Underlying Index S&P/TSX Canadian Dividend Aristocrats Index
ETF Structure Passive type. Endeavours to return the Index return before fees/costs
Asset Class Equity Income
Region Canada
Issuer iShares Canada by Blackrock
ETF Home Page Available here
Fund Facts
Inception Date 7 Sept 2006
Total Holdings 75
Distribution Frequency Monthly
Leverage None
Significant Currency Exposure No
Currency Hedging Not applicable
Management Fee 0.60%
Management Expense Ratio (MER) 0.66%
Trading Information
Ticker CDZ
Exchange TSX (Toronto Stock Exchange)
Currency CAD
DRIP available ** Yes
PACC Plan available ** Yes
SWP available ** Yes

* Always check eligibility with your plan operator as plans and accounts can differ

** Not all brokers can facilitate these plans. Check with your broker.

Current Price, Fund Performance, Yield, NAV, Charts etc

To view the TSX or Morningstar fund page for this ETF click on the Fund Data menu tab or below:

ETF at TMX ETF at Morningstar